Fitness Programs - Active Life
ACTIVE LIFE WAS CREATED TO CATER:
- Patients that finish physical therapy and don’t feel ready to join a gym or regular classes.
- People that want to become more fit, but don’t feel they are ready to join classes in other gyms or don’t feel strong enough to join other classes.
- People that are suffering from balance, flexibility, mobility and/or strength issues and are afraid of joining a gym where they won’t be catered correctly.
- People that feel more safe and secure for being at a Physical Therapy clinic due to our knowledge and care.
- People wanting to specifically improve balance, flexibility, mobility and/or strength.
- People with limited mobility that need to do exercise seated or require specific modifications.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:
- We understand the body, post-injury and post-surgery care.
- We work with patients transitioning them from PT to normal life activities.
- Our gym is at a Physical therapy clinic – we can access the best professionals immediately.
- We are experienced.
- We are observant.
- We love what we do, and we care.
- We treat our members as individuals, even in class settings
- Our classes are small, which allow us to better serve each person and their specific need of adaptation and/or modification.
ALL CLASSES REQUIRE A GYM MEMBERSHIP:
- Seniors Sneakers can be used as a Gym membership – it is the act of signing at the entrance that will allow us to charge it
- Each person that gets a Gym Membership will receive a Fitness Assessment and instructions from one of us.
- The assessment is individualized and will allow you to become aware of what you need to work on and receive the proper guidance.
CLASSES – all classes were created to develop flexibility, balance, mobility, and strength.
- FLEXIBILITY – utilizes bands and small balls.
- MOBILITY – utilizes band, ball, and dowel.
- STRENGTH – utilizes disk, bands, weights.
- BALANCE – utilizes ball and props to activate the proprioceptors.
- PILATES REFORMER – utilizes the machine and other props.