Our gym makes up about 2/3 of our total office space at Montgomery Physical Therapy. It is equipped with everything you need for post-injury or post-surgical rehabilitation, exercise, and fitness including weights, total gym, cardiovascular conditioning equipment and fitness classes. We have a full staff of licensed Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, and fitness experts to help you reach your goals.
Like us on Facebook for more information
Personal Training Services
Benefits of a Personal Trainer
- Faster and better results.
- A personal trainer will guide you through your fitness routine to make sure you are spending time on the proper types of exercises while using proper form
- Proper fat loss and muscle gain. ...
- Reduced chance of injury. ...
- Establishes a lifetime exercise habit. ...
- Overcome plateaus.
Personal Training service options:
1:1 – one hour or half hour
Buddy Session – work out with a friend or loved one
Group Fitness Services
Group fitness is a great way to get a workout in without having to think or plan. Each class is structured with a warm-up, a balanced workout and a cool-down. The warm-up is designed to help you properly raise your heart rate while loosening your joints and muscles before jumping into the next phase of your program. Click here to view our current group fitness schedule.
Introducing our Staff:
- Director of Beyond Therapy and Fitness Professional.
- Over 20 years industry experience.
- AFAA certified personal trainer, group fitness instructor, certified Zumba Instructor level I & II, certified Pound Pro, Certified Spinning Instructor, physical therapy tech, facility director certified
- Health Coach
- Personal Trainer
- Pilates Reformer Instructor
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Essential Oil Coach
- Natural Therapist
- Reiki – Levels I and II
- Weight Loss Specialist
- TRX Certified
- Hormone Health and Women’s Wellness certified
QiaoQiao (pronounced ChowChow) Wang
- 21 years of experience in therapeutic massage therapy
- Special training in cervical Spine and upper/lower extremities
- Trained in medical & sports massage techniques and therapies
- (832) 293-7958 or call the office (936) 597-5323
Physical Activity Guidelines
Being physically active is a very important step that people of all ages can take to improve their overall health. In 2008, the US government publish the 2008 Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans to provide assistance to all ages to improve their health and fitness through physical activity.